[Scummvm-devel] drascula music

Clive Crous clive.crous at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:24:49 CEST 2009

2009/4/16 Torbjörn Andersson <eriktorbjorn at telia.com>:
> If the .ogg files are in the same folder as the rest
> of the other game data files

Ahh, that was the trick ;)

from the readme.txt that comes with the music:

"
To use, unpack this archive to a folder where you unpacked English
Drascula pack, then run ScummVM, press Add Game, and point ScummVM to
that folder -- it will autodetect it and the game will appear in game
list. Then select the game entry and press Start to play. The game
will play with musical score.
"

I followed the instructions exactly. In the archive, all the oggs are
in a subdirectory named "audio" when I moved them into the drascula
"root" folder as you said they should be, I got music :D

Perhaps clarify the readme instructions :/

Thanks for the help!
Clive