[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM goes buildbot
max at quendi.de
Thu Apr 16 11:14:09 CEST 2009
There are some things left to do for the buildbot setup, I think, I'll
try to sum up what pops to my mind:
* We need the OK from qvist and Andre that we can show the snapshots
to the world (i.e., <http://buildbot.scummvm.org/snapshots/trunk/>).
* We should add symlinks to the latest builds for each platform. Maybe
even group each platform into its own directory, otherwise it will
quickly get confusing.
* It might be wise to include source snapshots which each build, too...
* Once it goes online, we need to update our download page to point to
* And finally, on the long run, add more targets: NDS, PS2, WinCE,
Symbian, Ubuntu, Fedora, BeOS, OS/2, Solaris, IRIX... maybe even Palm
(if we can switch it away from using Metrowerks :).
More information about the Scummvm-devel