[Scummvm-devel] Residual

Pawel Kolodziejski aquadran at xtr.net.pl
Sat Apr 18 09:24:18 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm planning move Residual project into separate SourceForge project,
however final decision is not yet done.
I want inform you all first to prevent surprises before move starting.
Moving project doesn't mean we want separate from ScummVM completely,
Residual is very close bonded in many ways with ScummVM and will be.
This is what I see for now, it would have:
- homepage probably based on ScummVM's theme hosted on SF,
- separate Forum, but the same as ScummVM and hosted together,
- SF SVN repository, striped from ScummVM repository and imported into
own,
- SF mediawiki, tracker, mailing lists,
- in the future Residual could take benefits from buildbot hosting,
but for now I'm providing my own daily builds for various platforms.

-- Pawel