[Scummvm-devel] Theme trouble with 0.13.1 build

Markus Strangl Markus at Strangl.de
Sun Apr 19 15:40:09 CEST 2009

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
>> somehow I'm having severe trouble building my release package
>> due to some incosistencies about the recent theme changes.
>> ScummVM seems to still try to use my old modern.ini and .zip,
> Perhaps you have reference to modern theme in your scummvm.ini file?

none that I have seen.. at least not in the ~/.scummvmrc
and no other config files seem to get used.
(at least no scummvm.ini as you mentioned. This is Unix, after all.)

# truss -t open scummvm
open("//.scummvmrc", O_WRONLY|O_CREAT|O_TRUNC, 0666) = 3
open("modern.zip", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("MODERN.ZIP", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("modern.zip", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("Modern.zip", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("modern.ini", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("MODERN.INI", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("modern.ini", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("Modern.ini", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("modern.zip", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("MODERN.ZIP", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("modern.zip", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
open("Modern.zip", O_RDONLY)                    Err#2 ENOENT
WARNING: Can not find theme config file 'modern.ini'!
WARNING: Could not initialize your preferred theme, falling back to
classic style!
open("classic.ini", O_RDONLY)                   Err#2 ENOENT
open("CLASSIC.INI", O_RDONLY)                   Err#2 ENOENT
open("classic.ini", O_RDONLY)                   Err#2 ENOENT
open("Classic.ini", O_RDONLY)                   Err#2 ENOENT
.. and then it comes up with the classic compiled-in GUI.

--
Markus F. Strangl
Aurikelstrasse 6