[Scummvm-devel] [Scummvm-cvs-logs] SF.net SVN: scummvm:[40035] web/trunk/downloads.php

Oystein Eftevaag wintermute at geheb.com
Tue Apr 21 19:37:14 CEST 2009

Hah, sorry, that was me being a bit trigger happy. I just remembered
that I actually only uploaded the .a files for the libraries to the
buildbot for exactly this reason :P.

But yeah, the .app bundle would still be preferrable.

I haven't looked at the buildbot scripts yet, but I can poke around a
bit tonight, I suppose.

// Oystein