[Scummvm-devel] Member introduction - Strangerke

Arnaud Boutonné arnaud.boutonne at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:43:06 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,

My name Arnaud Boutonné (Strangerke in the forums and IRC).
I'm a 35 yo french guy leaving in Belgium, married, 3 kids.

I'm eager to help on the Gob engine, and I started (with the help of
DrMcCoy) documenting Fascination and Geisha, which are 2 pre-Gobliiins games
using "more or less" the same engine. I've also started to reference the Adi
and Adibou educational "games" that also use a Gob-derived engine.

On a technical side, I started programming when I was kid, in Basic, then
start ASM programming (and debugging) when I was 13 or 14. For personal
developments, I mainly use C. For my work, I mainly use VB, VB.NET, CR,
Forms and PL/SQL.
I currently have no particular re-ingeniering skills, but I'm trying to gain
some.

Well, I hope I'll be able to help... Don't hesitate to ask if I can help for
something (ScummVM related... Or not).

So, see you soon on IRC, on the forums, or in the mailing lists !

Arnaud, aka Strangerke