[Scummvm-devel] Demo hosting

Robert Megone silver_coast at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:01:15 CEST 2009

There is currently just over 2gb of demos on the site,
This is not including any SCI or AGI demos.

I think Its best to stay with just *.zip, things could get confusing with multiple formats.

I myself have no issues continually hosting this. from my perspective it leaves more money in the project fund
for things that matter.. like new sports cars and the occasional game :p

I also have no intention of running off any time soon :)

Robert Megone