[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM and iPhSoft

Henry Bush scummvm at spookypeanut.co.uk
Thu Aug 6 14:57:54 CEST 2009

I think, despite a shaky start, it looks fine now, with the link on
each project page. I didn't get a chance to look at their source, but
then I know nothing about the iphone port anyway.
If they're offering money, it seems foolish to turn it down. But I
guess as soon as we have a steady(ish) income, decisions on how to
spend it become more of an issue...? Given more money, what would the
project spend it on? Rare games? IDA licences? Servers?

As you say, this is all dependent on us having an account... can we
not start a new, separate paypal account (i mean separate from
people's personal ones and from the old, abandoned one) for the
project? Or is it a case of getting someone to volunteer to do that?
(If it is, I wouldn't mind doing it)

Henry