[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-08-08

Travis Howell kirben at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 11 11:52:26 CEST 2009

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> In this release following (sub)engines are disabled:
>
> personal nightmare -- subengine of agos. Why?

Personal Nightmare could be enabled, although it might be too late at
this stage. The code should be completely portable after Max's last
changes to AGOS game engine, but would be best to confirm there are no
other compiling issues on platforms supported by ScummVM.

Personal Nightmare has not received thorough play testing though, on
various platforms supported by ScummVM (or on big endian system).

The additional code for Personal Nightmare could reduce the available
memory on small device ports too. Although I could make later games (The
Feeble Files / Puzzle Pack) optional, to increase available memory, if
required.