[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-08-08

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Aug 11 12:05:17 CEST 2009

Am 11.08.2009 um 11:56 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:

> 2009/8/11 Travis Howell <kirben at optusnet.com.au>:
>> Personal Nightmare could be enabled, although it might be too late
>> at this
>> stage. The code should be completely portable after Max's last
>> changes to
>> AGOS game engine, but would be best to confirm there are no other
>> compiling
>> issues on platforms supported by ScummVM.
> Ah, right, it was not even announced supported yet.
>
>> Although I could make later games (The Feeble
>> Files / Puzzle Pack) optional, to increase available memory, if
>> required.
> IMHO it would be nice to have all 640x480 games optional. They will
> not run on NDS or other small platforms anyway.

Indeed, good point.

Another reason why it would be very helpful to have the resolution and
bitdepth on every game's Wiki page listed: that would help porters to
find out which games they can disable because they can't run anyway :).

We have a "resolution" entry in the game's template now, but it's
unfilled for many games, see e.g. <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Maniac_Mansion