[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-08-11 -- Full feature, freeze

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Aug 12 11:32:26 CEST 2009

2009/8/12 Neil Millstone <neil at millstone.demon.co.uk>:

> Hi Eugene and team,
>
> I haven't checked in yet, so I will need to work on my port, probably right
> up until tagging.  Real life prevents me from doing this any other way, I'm
> afraid.
No problem, just make sure you will commit everything prior to the tagging.

> Although, you can update the NDS port status to 'OK, except for Inherit the
> Earth'.  Nobody replied to my earlier mail about reducing it's memory usage
> slightly (I only need about 100-200Kb or so, out of it's 3Mb heap) and I
> have been unable to find a solution myself.
I will probably take a look, but there were no real changes in there
besides added support for SAGA2, but you do not compile it, right?

> Since it's RC1, I could release without this engine and fix it for the
> 'real' 1.0.0, if other team members think that's the right solution.
I would prefer to have all ports. Consider the reality as this. August
release is 1.0.0, and October is 1.0.1, just we name them differently.

> All other games tested (about 15 of them) work fine.
Great!

> What happens about checking in the new sound streaming code?  It was
> approved but I was unsure whether I should check it in or not.
Please, commit and test to both trunk and the branch.

Eugene