[Scummvm-devel] Updated Translation Patch

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Dec 10 15:31:20 CET 2009

Am 10.12.2009 um 15:06 schrieb Alex Bevilacqua:

> Thanks Eugene,
>
> I think part of my problem is I'm not well versed with M4 (or
> whatever the "makefile language" is), and that could be part of the
> reason I'm having trouble testing this further.

M4 is something entirely different, actually. There is a good manual
for GNU Make, though, i.e., the "language" our Makefiles are written
in: <http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/make.html>.

But to repeat my offer from my previous email: If you tell us what you
need to achieve, we'll try to help you. Ideally, put your question(s)
as comments on that tracker item and we'll discuss it there. Much
better to do it this way then "behind the scenes" emails, I think,
because that way everybody can help, and should you have to abandon
the work for some reason, somebody else can seemlessly pick it up at a
later point :-).