[Scummvm-devel] Section 3.7 in our README (Smacker)

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Dec 30 21:20:00 CET 2009

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:02:00 +0100
Torbjörn Andersson <eriktorbjorn at telia.com> wrote:
> This may be far too wordy, but how about something like:
Sounds really nice to me.

> I'm fairly sure that ScummVM supports variable bit rate these days.
> Isn't that why MP3 seeking is slow on some platforms?
That's correct that that is the reason of slowness, especially for Loom
CD version, that's why variable bitrate MP3 is still not recommended
option.

However, it could be worth adding to the README too.

Also README is kind of mirrored on our Wiki, perhaps the documentation
team could consider syncing the changes.

Eugene