[Scummvm-devel] Fw: FreeSCI has been merged in

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Feb 15 00:18:45 CET 2009

Looks like our -devel lists became pretty selective. Resending.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 23:38:57 +0200
From: Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org>
To: "ScummVM devel" <scummvm-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: sev at scummvm.org
Subject: FreeSCI has been merged in

Hi guys,

There is nothing to explain much, everything was already explained.

The FreeSCI repo lives in /vendors/freesci.

Now guys, feel free to start working on it, perhaps I myself tonight
will copy all relevant bits to an engine.

Next thing which will come, just for historical reasons are sarien and
reinherit projects code. Those are tiny in comparison with FreeSCI, so
don't worry about repo bloat. Well, even FreeSCI is just less than 2k
commits, compare that with 36k on our side :)

And yes, previously announced freeze is lifted now.

Eugene