[Scummvm-devel] PORTERS: Slight DISABLE_FANCY_THEMES handling change.

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:01:46 CET 2009

Hi!

But this code is still left in VectorRenderer.h

// To assure we have VECTOR_RENDERER_FORMAT specified when
// DISABLE_FANCY_THEMES is defined, we error out elsewise
#if defined(DISABLE_FANCY_THEMES) && !defined(VECTOR_RENDERER_FORMAT)
#error "You need to specify a fixed overlay format via VECTOR_RENDERER_FORMAT"
#endif

I guess that should also be removed before we can remove VECTOR_RENDERER_FORMAT or?

Cheers

Lars