[Scummvm-devel] Dropping MPEG2 code?

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Jan 12 10:18:57 CET 2009

Guys, thank you so much for your feedback. It was unexpected :)

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Filippos K <philipk79 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was reluctant to upload it, as I wasn't sure about the status of the
> Smacker movies in the BS games, but since joostp got the OK from the
> Revolution guys, I guess we could add Smacker support to the videos of
> BS1/BS2?
I wouldn't be in a hurry with this. At least that is a _semi_-official
word, and I would like to avoid hurting Revolution even indirectly.
Perhaps it will go in next ScummVM version, not earlier.

Speaking of MPEG2 support, that's great, and we will drop the code soon.

Eugene