[Scummvm-devel] Documentation team (was: Bring testers to the team?)

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Jul 13 21:08:24 CEST 2009

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:52:52 +0100
"Thierry Crozat (Yahoo! Mail)" <thierry.crozat at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Is it also time to try to revive the documentation team? I remember
> there was a discussion about it some time ago but it seems the idea
> (or the documentation team itself) died.
Actually this is the thing I wanted to discuss with you.

Could you take the lead and become our documentation maintainer?

There were 2 guys since your post whom I granted Wiki access:

  Svipur aka Yuri Palenov
  garrythefish aka David Rozic (he's on IRC)

And as you see, there are 2 more people on the forum post.

What I see at hand is needed to do:

  - Update screenshots to current state
  - Describe new GUI features such as search box, improved Mass Add,
    GUI features (i.e. mention the reason why something could be
    disabled)
  - GMM
  - Review current documentation for omissions and complete it
  - Review for the readability, probably shuffle content around,
    split/merge pages

Thus we need a coordinator.

Eugene