[Scummvm-devel] Documentation team (was: Bring testers to the team?)

Thierry Crozat (Yahoo! Mail) thierry.crozat at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 23:40:36 CEST 2009

I am replying to both Eugene and Max in this mail

Le 14 juil. 09 à 16:13, Eugene Sandulenko a écrit :

> On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:18:09 +0100
> "Thierry Crozat (Yahoo! Mail)" <thierry.crozat at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>> Could you take the lead and become our documentation maintainer?
>>
>> Yes, I would be pleased to do it. The timing might not be perfect
>> though as I am going on holidays for ten days on Friday and I will
>> have no internet access (or intermittent access) which is not great
>> to work on the wiki and contact the other member of the team if
>> needed :-( (unless there is a way to work offline?).
> Well, but you will be back, don't you? :)

I hope so. I am not really interested in spending the rest of my life
stuck in a crevice in the Alps.

>> I have also been thinking about starting using IRC for a while now
>> but never found a reason good enough to actually do it. That will
>> give me one good incentive to do it.
> You are welcome!

/me starts reading an IRC tutorial and spends two hours looking for
the # key on this damn UK keyboard >:(

Le 13 juil. 09 à 22:48, Max Horn a écrit :

> Hi again,
>
> thumbnails in the Wiki should be fixed. I just had to delete the
> images/thumbs/ dir to make it recreate the thumbs. Changing
> $wgHashedUploadDirectory would have been horribly wrong and would have
> caused all image links to be broken.

Yes it worked (as you might already have noticed). Thanks.

Thierry