[Scummvm-devel] Bitdepth/pixel format API concerns

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Jun 11 13:03:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am busy at work, so I'll reply later in the day (local time, CEST).
Anyway, Johannes already said many of the things I would have said.

But I want to quickly set on thing straight: Yes, we have no
"consensus" yet, but we are *not* consensus driven anyway. We try to
get everybody's opinion and listen to it, but in the end, the lead
devs will pick on solution; if we can all agree on one, perfect, but
if not, we won't let that stand still.

As I view it, my last email was in reply to *all* previous ones. Since
nobody contradicted it so far, I was under the believe that this was
now the way we do it. If somebody does not agree with my (lead dev)
stance, I expect them to state that and explain it. Not saying
anything will be interpreted as consent or at least silent
acceptance ;).