[Scummvm-devel] Shirt Mockup

timofonic timofonic timofonic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:51:19 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Dan Remollino <dan at combobreaker.com> wrote:
> Ha. Have a bit of dyslexia going on at the moment. Must to working to
> hard.
>
> -Dan
>
> On Mar 3, 2009, at 4:32 PM, Johannes Schickel wrote:
>
>> Dan Remollino schrieb:
>>> I hate to put a stop to it, but you are a tad to late. The shirts
>>> have started along in the production process. The final design was
>>> the mockup that I sent out earlier, with the SCUMMvm logo on the
>>> back. I got a mostly positive response to that design. It is
>>> impossible to to please everyone, but I hope most are happy.
>>
>> Ah OK then. I did not know that you already started doing so. btw.
>> it is still ScummVM not SCUMMvm ;-).
>>
>> // Johannes

Hello.

I was writing a wiki page about a t-shirt design contest and started
thinking about it. I'm a bit sick and tired so did less than expected,
but planned to have all ready (including final version of the news)
this week.

It's a very early version, needs lots of improving.

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/T-Shirt_design_contest

The decision about the future of the wiki page and the contest is
open to the project leads. I'll just improve the page and organize the
contest until the ScummVM Team lead members say me the contrary, and
of course the news will not be published without their consent.

Regards.

PS: Dan, I just found you were extremely impatient with this, just my
thinking about this. Anyway, the final decision is up to the bosses.