[Scummvm-devel] Understaffing (Was: What is happening to the ScummVM team?)

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Mar 5 07:51:41 CET 2009

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:06:51 +0100
Oystein Eftevaag <wintermute at geheb.com> wrote:

> In the interest of getting more people volunteering, though, I'd make
> the "roles" as atomic as possible. Being webmaster in general -might-
> be seen as too much, but dividing it into several roles (e.g. forums,
> front page, screenshot gatherer, etc) could be more overcomeable.
Ugh. Guys, you're missing the point of herding all of these people. We
will have to teach them, watch their work, ping them in case of
problems. After all, keep list of them.

If there will be an army of folks responsible for 5 minutes task each,
overheads on managing them will overcome benefits of their help.

Eugene