[Scummvm-devel] Understaffing (Was: What is happening to the ScummVM team?)

Henry Bush scummvm at spookypeanut.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 10:03:27 CET 2009

IMHO there should still be one "webmaster". If that person wants to
divide the job up more to people to look after forums, wiki, etc, then
that's up to them (after consultation, natch). The point is that if
there is *anything* wrong with a scummvm related website then it's up
to the webmaster to make sure it gets sorted.