[Scummvm-devel] Wiki Per Game Compatibility by Platform (and my introductory post)

MetaFox 4sfemail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 04:22:28 CET 2009

I just noticed that the
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Platforms/Overview page does have
asterisks for compatibility.  And I also forgot to link the page in my
last message.  :/

So, I guess the question I'm wondering now is do we improve upon that
page and list actual game exceptions rather than technical exceptions
which the average user probably wouldn't understand.

Or should we list the platform compatibility on the individual game
pages like http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Loom

Also, since I'm new to the mailing list I'll say hello to everybody.
I'm MetaFox and I have been working on the wiki for several years now.
 I'm sorry I didn't join the mailing list and introduce myself
earlier.

MetaFox