[Scummvm-devel] Removing igor

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 11 21:58:05 CET 2009

Torbjörn Andersson wrote:
> Max Horn wrote:
>
>> So it's even an obscure game and difficult to work on? So it's even
>> more unlikely that anybody will pick up work on it? Yet more reasons
>> in my eyes to remove it. :)
>
> There was a rumor that the game was going to be - or perhaps even had
> been - made freeware some time ago. Does anyone know if anything ever
> came out of that?
>
> (Even if it was true, I guess it's rather pointless since I never saw
> anything about it on the company web page. Which is a pity, because that
> would at least have remedied the obscurity  part of the problem.)
>
> Torbjörn Andersson

http://www.mobygames.com/game/igor-objective-uikokahonia

"During the Adventure Developers Online Conference 2007, organised by
adventure-europe, Pendulo Studio's decided to make Igor: Objective
Uikokahonia freeware."

Their website is fairly content free, but at the bottom of the legal
page (http://www.pendulostudios.com/legal.html) is their contact details:
PENDULO STUDIOS, S.L.
Domicilio Social: Paseo de las Acacias 3, 1ºB, 28005 Madrid
Telf +34 91-474.37.36
Fax +34 91-473.18.66
info at pendulostudios.com

If we have a native Spanish speaker and fingolin feels this is
justified, they could make a speculative enquiry to them about the
status of this?

Since the publisher Dro Soft and distributor, http://www.optik.com seem
also to be out of business, the rights may have got stuck in a legal
limbo. :-(

--
Thanks,
David Turner

When people you greatly admire appear to be thinking
deep thoughts, they probably are thinking about lunch.

This communication is intended solely for the addressee(s) and
is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and is unlawful.