[Scummvm-devel] IMPORTANT: Usability improvements for ScummVM GUI

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Tue Nov 24 00:36:56 CET 2009

Hi there,

I wouldn't know exactly how to compare them, but if they offer
a better service than Openusability, for 140 bucks they might
be worthy a shot.

On the other hand Max is right (I cannot disagree with myself,
can I? ;-) when he emphasizes the human factor and coding.

>> They say "Your GUI is ****", we say "Go **** yourself"
>> and don't pay? :-)

Lol. I'm still laughing after a few minutes!

I'm currently reviewing a contract for a customer, and I'm
now very tempted to insert that as a clause, one "*" more
or less ;-)

Just my 2 liras,
 -max