[Scummvm-devel] IMPORTANT: Usability improvements for ScummVM GUI

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:29:53 CET 2009

2009/11/23 Hubert Maier <raziel_nosgoth at web.de>:
> Forgive my ignorance, but i don't think 140 USD is a "small fee".
> 25 to 50 USD would be, but maybe i'm too long off the market prices for such
> works
$140 USD is about 4 hours of paid work on such contracts in Russia. So
it is really a small fee.

>> They will ask the money only in case we will really like their work.
>
> What does *that* mean?
> We participate.
> They say "Your GUI is ****", we say "Go **** yourself" and don't pay? :-)
The process is intended to be completely open, as they want to use the
sponsored project as a show off of their expertise. We are allowed to
stop the process at the early stage without paying anything.

Eugene