[Scummvm-devel] Sound drivers - possibility to switch off

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Wed Nov 25 23:45:33 CET 2009

Hi Hubert,

Most (all?) of the files you mentioned have a conditional (#ifdef
FEATURENAME) that guards the code and determines if the contents of the
file are compiled or not, so even though you will see these files
compiling, without the right define(s) set they'll produce empty object
files, and thus won't consume any space in the final binary.

Hope this clears it up.

Cheers,
Joost