[Scummvm-devel] SF.net tracker vs. trac

Alex Bevilacqua alexbevi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:32:10 CET 2009

Just to throw my two cents in here:

I sent Max an email a few days ago to recommend Redmine (www.redmine.org). I
meant to copy the group, but forgot. Honestly, it's easy to use, quite
versatile, and even allows you to create direct links between SCM revisions
and issues (tickets), so you can monitor progress of an issue directly back
to the relevant commits.

You can roll various issues into milestones (like with Trac) and and it even
integrates with pretty much every SCM under the sun (Subversion, Darcs,
Mercurial, Cvs, Bazaar and Git)

The only downside I guess is that it's an RoR app, so the hosting server
needs ruby (don't think that SF.net provides this).

Just throwing that out there .... ;)

Alex