[Scummvm-devel] Completing the transition to the new logo and icon

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Oct 29 18:38:15 CET 2009

Am 29.10.2009 um 10:02 schrieb Max Horn:

> Hi Thierry,
>
> Thanks! I am uploading those icons now. We also need one for the
> Doxygen site, can you make one for that, too?
>
> It would still be cool if somebody could figure out what's wrong with
> ImageMagick and .ico files. Anyone?

Found a solution, guess I should have tried a bit harder to google it
earlier on ;)... See <http://www.guyrutenberg.com/2008/10/05/alpha-channel-problems-when-creating-ico-files-using-imagemagick/

Interestingly, the ImageMagick folks claim that it's not a bug, and
that Gimp (and I guess by extension also the .ico display code in OS
X) are wrong, and that supposedly the resulting .ico's work when
viewed under Windows... <http://www.imagemagick.org/discourse-server/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11424
 >. Seems rather unlikely to me, but well...

Bye,