[Scummvm-devel] Completing the transition to the new logo and icon

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Thu Oct 29 23:09:50 CET 2009

On 29 oct. 09, at 17:38, Max Horn wrote:

> Am 29.10.2009 um 10:02 schrieb Max Horn:
>
>> Hi Thierry,
>>
>> Thanks! I am uploading those icons now. We also need one for the
>> Doxygen site, can you make one for that, too?

I knew I had forgotten something :)
No problem, I will try to do it tomorrow.
By the way is the scribble on the current doxygen favicon supposed to
be a D? It looks more like a P to me, or maybe a d with its head down.

>> It would still be cool if somebody could figure out what's wrong with
>> ImageMagick and .ico files. Anyone?
>
> Found a solution, guess I should have tried a bit harder to google it
> earlier on ;)... See <http://www.guyrutenberg.com/2008/10/05/alpha-channel-problems-when-creating-ico-files-using-imagemagick/

Thanks. I have to confess I didn't spent much time myself looking for
a solution.

Thierry