[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: Adding Uplink Engine to ScummVM

Alex Bevilacqua alexbevi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:08:48 CEST 2009

Sorry, forgot to copy the list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Bevilacqua <alexbevi at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Scummvm-devel] Adding Uplink Engine to ScummVM
To: Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com>

Thanks for the feedback guys. This is why I wanted to ask before doing any
work.

The code ISN'T GPL, though I don't think the author's would care if the
engine was "based" on the original source, but if the project's a no-go
already, there's no point in pursuing it further. If you guys decide to
allow secondary content at some point (like the Frotz engine) that exists
external to the trunk, I'll maybe re-open the issue at that point.

Either way, I should probably get back to working on the Asylum engine
before I start distracting myself with other projects :P

Alex