[Scummvm-devel] Commenting opened items on sf.net trackers

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Sun Feb 28 00:04:56 CET 2010

Hi,

I already noticed in the past and again today that I cannot add
comments on tracker items opened by other peoples, even though they
are still open. I suppose only team members have the right to do so.
Is that on purpose? If it can be changed I think it would be a good
idea to allow everybody who has a sourceforge account to comment
tracker items opened by other peoples.

Today I wanted to comment bug #2825928 since I encountered it twice
and have a bit of information to add. However as I cannot comment it
that restrict my possibilities to either posting a duplicate bug,
which I don't think is a good idea, or moans on this list about the
tracker issue.

For the record on bug #2825928 that concern music in Return to Zork:
it is still present and I seems to get the issue nearly every time I
enter Rebecca's house. I have attached a save game in the house.
enter it again I get the issue most of the time.

Also switching off the music in the game stops the normal music but
the continuous note continue to play.

If I get the permission to comment the issue on the tracker I will
had the information there, otherwise I would be happy if somebody
else can do it.

Thierry