[Scummvm-devel] Switching ScummVM repository to Git

Filippos Karapetis philipk79 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:21:58 CEST 2010

> You can use the client directly with SVN and Git repositories? Excellent! I thought one needed to first install the hg-git extensions <http://hg-git.github.com/> -- using this, github.com provides a hg<->git bridge, so one can use a git repository there using a mercurial client.

As I explained, you need to install the hg-git extension indeed, but it takes less than a minute to install it anyway...
My point isn't about git or Mercurial here, it's that there are alternatives for the buggy TortoiseGit,and that the Mercurial client works with all kinds of repositories (SVN, git, and Mercurial of course)
RegardsFilippos