[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM port for Palm WebOS

Klaus Reimer k at ailis.de
Mon Mar 1 17:11:44 CET 2010

Robin Watts wrote:
> You may have got this stuff working with your port already, in which
> case, great! If not though please don't hesitate to contact me with
> questions.

Well, I just cross-compiled it and it worked. If this is because of your
work then many many thanks :-)

What exactly do you mean with screen scaling? Is that the nifty feature
which allows me to play a 640x480 game like Monkey Island 3 on the
480x320 display? Works great and fast.

Sound is also working fine or at least I haven't experienced any sound
issues.

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9 53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]