[Scummvm-devel] teenagent 1.1.0.

Vladimir Menshakov whoozle at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 23 09:49:30 CET 2010

Fixing the latest psp freezes and save issues involved lot of changes into teenagent engine. I rewrote resource support, discovered some stream leaks and fixed several visual glitches as well as improved "mouseless" experience for the engine.
I've personally tested x86 and psp version (could test wii too) and PSP port now works seamlessly.

Should I merge only critical fixes leaks and file descriptors or merge the latest version of the engine into 1.1? :(