[Scummvm-devel] google summer of code

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Mar 27 20:13:27 CET 2010

Hi Jonas!

please take a look at <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code> and the pages it links to for some basic information, including a list of suggested projects. But as we state there, original proposals are highly welcome, too. E.g.if you want to improve iPhone port, that would be possible, but you'd have to turn into a concrete written out proposal, that contains a description of what exactly the plan is. You should also contact the iPhone port author to coordinate with him.

Java of course has some similarities to C++, but there also many many differences, so you'd still have to learn quite a bit, but it is certainly doable. The iPhone port also makes use of Objective C, yet another language from the C family.