[Scummvm-devel] SAGA, TINSEL, MADE: audio issues when -not- playing

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Wed Mar 31 02:36:04 CEST 2010

Hello Team!

I just filed:

# 2979691 "RTZ: Stall / Audio Loop after not playing a "few" hours"

So we have now 3 cases of audio issues and stalls with 3 different
engines (SAGA, TINSEL, MADE), after some time without playing...

I can easily reproduce 2 on PC (Linux/SDL) too.

They might have a common root.

Filed one more ITE bug for Sev (a glitch in the intro speech, a line
is read twice - #2979695) - I hope he's recovered from HD crash and
may have a chance to take a look before 1.1.0 hits the net.

Thanks,
-max