[Scummvm-devel] active x/y coordinates wrong in some engines when using touchscreen

Frantisek Dufka dufkaf at gmail.com
Fri May 7 17:25:08 CEST 2010

Oystein Eftevaag wrote:
> One thing I had to do with the iPhone port, which may or may not be
> relevant here, is that things wouldn't work if I gave the engines both a
> mouse down and mouse up event in the same pollEvent() call, the "up"
> event needed to be delayed until the subsequent frame.

What happened when things didn't work for you? Something same or similar?

I tried to click the object and hold pen down. Lure does the wrong
action even before raising the pen so most probably there is no button
up event yet.

> On 5/7/10 3:50 AM, Frantisek Dufka wrote:
>> One example is Lure in first sceen when I click torch and then click the
>> window I see description about torch not window.

Just to add more info about this - I see the mouse pointer correctly
moving, only action is wrong. In Lure when I click torch and then click
window, I see the pointer move to window, then the pointer is changed
into camera icon or something for a second (again in correct position)
and then I see description about torch. Then when I click torch I see
the pointer to move to torch, same camera icon and I see description
about window. Similar wrong action happens in Discworld or IHNM but e.g.
SCUMM or Simon is fine.

Frantisek