[Scummvm-devel] Adding splashscreen to ScummVM

Filippos Karapetis philipk79 at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 22:42:52 CEST 2010

I don't follow this reasoning either, as the Windows port is used by a big chunk of our users, plus we've had GPL violations under all platforms. The idea of a watermark in the bottom for X seconds sounds much more sensible amd less obtrusive to me. Perhaps this could be handled inside the updatescreen call, i.e it could modify the screen before refreshing it for the first X seconds