[Scummvm-devel] Draci History translation

Hubert Maier raziel_nosgoth at web.de
Sun May 30 23:16:22 CEST 2010

Hi team,

some days ago (four to be precise) i sent out an eMail to Robert inquiring about
a german translation of Draci History.
I would do it, but obviously i'd need his help (compiling a working version) to
be able to betatest the translation and iron out some
mis(spelling/translation)behaviours.

Is anyone in contact with him or know if he is just busy with real life nowadays?

I'd also do a spelling check and maybe some rephrasing of the english version
(although it's not my mother tongue some thing even caught MY eye) :-)

Thanks a lot

Take care

Hubert