[Scummvm-devel] Merging remaining GSoC branches (Attention PORTERS!)

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Nov 2 13:22:08 CET 2010

Am 02.11.2010 um 13:04 schrieb John Willis:

>>> Yotam, by all means, go ahead. I see you already merged changes back
> into
>> that branch. There is no point in waiting for the opengl branch first :).
>>>

>> Working on it. Man how I dislike SVN's merge -- can't wait for the move to
>> git.
>
> Amen to that, just looking at merging in bits of the GL branch locally and
> it's like pulling teeth :-o.

Youg might be able to make your life easier by first using hg-subversion to clone our SVN into a mercurial archive, then perform the merge there, then commit the result back to SVN.

This may also be possible using git-svn, but I don't know for sure (my git-svn tree does not know anything about SVN branches, it seems, possibly due to the way I originally set it up, which was aaaages ago).

Bye,