[Scummvm-devel] Merging remaining GSoC branches (Attention PORTERS!)

Julien scummvm at templier.info
Tue Nov 2 13:46:24 CET 2010

You can find a ScummVM mercurial tree here:
http://bitbucket.org/Littleboy/scummvm
(it's a direct conversion using hg-subversion, nothing added)

Due to limitations with hg-subversion (or my failure to tweak it properly),
it only includes tags and branches under scummvm/.
Shouldn't be a problem if you want to use it to merge recent branches
though.

Julien