[Scummvm-devel] Migration to GIT?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Nov 2 13:32:55 CET 2010

P.S.:

You can find ScummVM on github here: <https://github.com/organizations/ScummVM>

Its email address (well, "billing address") currently is fingolfin at scummvm.org, I can check it to something like admins at scummvm.org (which would be an email alias pointing to eugene and me for now, to be created).

Tell me your github username and I can add you to the org... hey, very neat, they allow you to add arbitrary numbers of "team" to an org, so we could have teams for each engine and backend (I have no idea why we would want that at this point, but it's neat ;).