[Scummvm-devel] Game enhancements

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Fri Nov 5 13:41:47 CET 2010

On 11/05/2010 12:07 PM, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

>> A different approach would be to introduce a new graphics mode,
>> perhaps, called "EGA
>> (undithered)" which could work in a more generic way, without introducing a
>> new option (but it will be hard to find afterwards).
> Still I think that it clearly falls under "Render mode" category and
> is just matter of proper documentation.

I also said on IRC yesterday that I think it belongs to Render mode,
whether to call it "EGA (undithered)" is another question though, since
from what I read most people liking that feature believe it's to provide
an VGA like experience, so something like "VGA" seems more fitting
(albeit less obvious).

// Johannes