[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm-devel Digest, Vol 54, Issue 10

M. Kiewitz m_kiewitz at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 7 09:28:36 CET 2010

> (and yes, I have read
> the "roberta
> williams wanted more colors" "argument").

Just fyi:
-----
They look great to me. I'll have roberta look at them later today and let
you know what she says. It's tough to believe she won't think it's a step
forward!

-Ken W
-----
from Friday, November 5, 2010 11:39 AM

I'm still waiting for a reply from Roberta Williams herself. I guess Ken forgot it during the day. Will probably send another e-mail next week, if I don't get a reply till then.

> It makes no sense to me to artificially make a connection
> between the
> undithering option and other features like Simon the
> Sorceror subtitle
> settings, SCUMM save dialogues, AGI mouse pointers
> etc..  Please keep in
> mind that this whole debate is really about the
> undithering.

AGI mouse pointers are currently a topic in the forums, just fyi. Someone wants to turn them off for youtube recording.

Regards
  M. Kiewitz