[Scummvm-devel] Merging remaining GSoC branches (Attention PORTERS!)

Angus Lees alees at google.com
Thu Oct 21 07:15:33 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 00:23, John Willis
<John.Willis at distant-earth.com> wrote:
> I know Jordi has been looking at OpenGLes for some backends he was working
> on as have I (OpenPandora, I'll merge in the GLes variant of the backend as
> soon as I get it doing more than corrupt screens ;-)).

If it's useful, the Android backend contains some reasonably portable
OpenGLES non-SDL code.

I'd be interested in anything we can do to improve and better share
OpenGLES code between backends - in particular, there are a bunch of
GLES-portable improvements we can make that I haven't got around to
implementing yet (like pbuffers for gles1 or faking paletted textures
using gles2 shaders).

 - Gus