[Scummvm-devel] Android port

Michael Nicholls nicholls.mc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:31:56 CEST 2010

On 26 October 2010 11:12, Scott Thomas <s at sthomas.id.au> wrote:
> What sort of issues are you having?  I used the precompiled toolchain
> provided by Gus mentioned in the readme, but had to install some additional
> 32bit libraries before the toolchain would work (zlib and libstdc++ from
> memory, though there may be some additional ones).

Not looked at it in a while, but I think the error is in an email somewhere...

Here we go:

/usr/local/android/arm/libexec/gcc/arm-oe-linux-androideabi/4.4.4/cc1plus:
error while loading shared libraries: libmpfr.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

That was the error I got when I tried to build. I couldn't find any obvious
libs I needed to apt-get. I wonder if it is something that doesn't have a 32bit
library version build for 64bit?

Nice to see a few people working on the port.
What areas of the have you been looking at?

On 26 October 2010 12:40, Angus Lees <alees at google.com> wrote:
> This is a bit off-topic, but it is very easy to compile the toolchain
> yourself

That's great Gus. I will have a go at compiling it when I get some time and
can hopefully do a bit of work.

This is more a general question, but what is the best way to configure
different, touchscreen/mouse behaviours?
I have a mode that differs to the original so switching between the two using
whatever the correct method is would be preferable.

Cheers,
Mike