[Scummvm-devel] Android port

Scott Thomas s at sthomas.id.au
Tue Oct 26 23:22:40 CEST 2010

On 26/10/2010 11:01 PM, Michael Nicholls wrote:

> Not looked at it in a while, but I think the error is in an email somewhere...
>
> Here we go:
>
> /usr/local/android/arm/libexec/gcc/arm-oe-linux-androideabi/4.4.4/cc1plus:
> error while loading shared libraries: libmpfr.so.1: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
>
> That was the error I got when I tried to build. I couldn't find any obvious
> libs I needed to apt-get. I wonder if it is something that doesn't have a 32bit
> library version build for 64bit?

I seem to recall coming up against that one at some point too - could
try libmpfr1ldbl if it's not already installed.  That may have been one
I had issues with getting the 32 bit library however and may have
manually downloaded (in /usr/lib32, it has my permissions while all the
others have root).

I've been mostly looking at just getting the port to build - actual work
on the port hasn't been my primary focus at this stage (I've got enough
other projects to soak up the spare time as it is =P ).

Cheers,
Scott