[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Release 1.2.0 plans

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Thu Sep 9 19:53:17 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-09 16:07, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

> Feel free to add any games, but following engines have no significant commits:
>    AGOS, CinE (couple of minor bugfixes), Cruise, Draci (few minor
> bugfixes), MADE, Queen (1 bugfix), SAGA (few  but local bugfixes), Sky
> (1 minor bugfix), Sword1, Sword2, Tinsel (1 bugfix), Touche, Tucker

Some of them may have been hit by regressions from changes in the common
code, though. I know Broken Sword had some minor fallout after the
VideoDecoder Rewrite, for instance.

(Broken Sword 2 also had some bugfixed which seemed significant to *me*,
but at least one of them only affected people who tried to play most of
the game in one sitting. You know... weirdos. :-)

> 3032763: SWORD2: Mute setting does not work

Should be fixed (quite a while ago), but I was hoping someone could try
it to see if it works as intended.

> Nice to get fixed:

How about 2957333: MADE: Screen effects sometimes look wrong/bad? From
what I understand, the only reason that one hasn't been fixed already
(be re-enabling some code that was commented out) is because of concern
that the proper screen effects are too slow on low-end platforms. It
should be a pretty low-hanging fruit.

Torbjörn Andersson