[Scummvm-devel] Reintroduction

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 03:24:36 CEST 2011

Welcome back indeed! :) I'm glad there's work on the munt emulator again!

A question: will the new stable version of munt require the MT-32 roms in
order to work,
like the previous one? Will there ever be a possibility to make it work
without the roms?

Also, since you are back, could you please have a look at two old bugs with
the MT-32
emulator, when you got some time?
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1110744&group_id=37116&atid=418820
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1336434&group_id=37116&atid=418820

Regards
Filippos

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 12:00 AM, Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Jerome Fisher
> <ml_scummvm-devel_sourceforge.net at kingguppy.com> wrote:
> > It's good to be back and to connect with friends old and new :)
> >

> Welcome back! Great to see some progress on Munt (I missed to say that
> in your other mail to -devel, whoops) :-).
>
> // Johannes

"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde